For VTech Small-Medium Business Products
What does this limited warranty cover?
The manufacturer of this Product VTech warrants to the holder of a valid proof of purchase ("Consumer" or "you") that the Product and all accessories provided by VTech in the sales package ("Product") are free from material defects in material and workmanship, pursuant to the following terms and conditions, when installed and used normally and in accordance with operation instructions. This limited warranty extends only to the Consumer for Products purchased and used in the United States of America or Canada.
What will VTech do if the Product is not free from material defects in materials and workmanship during the limited warranty period ("Materially Defective Product")?
During the limited warranty period, VTech’s authorized service representative will repair or replace, at VTech’s option, without charge, a Materially Defective Product. If we repair this Product, we may use new or refurbished replacement parts. If we choose to replace this Product, we may replace it with a new or refurbished Product of the same or similar design. VTech will return repaired or replacement Products to you in working condition.
VTech will retain defective parts, modules, or equipment. Repair or replacement of Product, at VTech's option, is your exclusive remedy. You should expect the repair or replacement to take approximately 30 days.
How long is the limited warranty period?
The limited warranty period for covered Products is TWO (2) YEARS from the date of purchase, except that for accessories for such Products, the limited warranty period is ONE (1) YEAR from the date of purchase. If we repair or replace a Materially Defective Product under the terms of this limited warranty, this limited warranty also applies to repaired or replacement Products for a period of either (a) 90 days from the date the repaired or replacement product is shipped to you or (b) the time remaining on the original limited warranty period, whichever is longer.
What is not covered by this limited warranty?
This limited warranty does not cover:
- Product that has been subjected to misuse, accident, shipping or other physical damage, improper installation, abnormal operation or handling, neglect, inundation, fire, water or other liquid intrusion; or
- Product that has been damaged due to repair, alteration or modification by anyone other than an authorized service representative of VTech; or
- Product to the extent that the problem experienced is caused by signal conditions, network reliability or cable or antenna systems; or
- Product to the extent that the problem is caused by use with non-VTech accessories; or
- Product whose warranty/quality stickers, Product serial numbers plates or electronic serial numbers have been removed, altered or rendered illegible; or
- Product purchased, used, serviced, or shipped for repair from outside the United States, or used for commercial or institutional purposes (including but not limited to Products used for rental purposes); or
- Product returned without valid proof of purchase; or
- Charges for installation or set up, adjustment of customer controls, and installation or repair of systems outside the unit.
This warranty is the complete and exclusive agreement between you and VTech. It supersedes all other written or oral communications related to this Product. VTech provides no other warranties for this Product. The warranty exclusively describes all of VTech' responsibilities regarding the Product. There are no other express warranties. No one is authorized to make modifications to this limited warranty and you should not rely on any such modification.
State Law Rights: This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Limitations: Implied warranties, including those of fitness for a particular purpose and merchantability (an unwritten warranty that the Product is fit for ordinary use) are limited to TWO (2) years from the date of purchase for covered Products and ONE (1) year for accessories for covered Products from date of purchase. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
In no event shall VTech be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or similar damages (including, but not limited to lost profits or revenue, inability to use the Product, or other associated equipment, the cost of substitute equipment, and claims by third parties) resulting from the use of this Product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Extended Warranty Program: At its sole discretion, VTech may offer an extended warranty program, which the Consumer may purchase for additional warranty protection.